Dr. Girouard's Clinics have treated over 205,000 patients and are now America's largest medical weight loss clinic. Dr. Girouard's Clinics offer weight loss programs with proven results and a full staff of Board Certified Providers and qualified professional support staff.
With five "Let's Get Thin MD™" Weight Loss & Wellness clinics in North Carolina, and two in Wyoming, Dr. Girouard provides competitive compensation, benefit programs, and paid training for employees. We are now accepting applications from qualified, professional, career-oriented individuals. Full time opportunities with Monday - Thursday work schedules in North Carolina and Wyoming do become available for talented, dedicated individuals in the following fields:
- Certified Medical Assistant - Verifiable Certifications Required
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Verifiable Certifications Required
- Phone Center & Clerical Staff
Immediate opening for qualified CNA, RMA in busy Medical Office. Applicant must be able to keep excellent patient records using EMR, must enjoy people and working as a team player in a very fast paced environment. Qualified bilingual (Spanish/English) applicants very much appreciated.
To qualify for these positions, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- REQUIRED - Valid CNA, RMA certifications for NC
- REQUIRED - Computer skills
- Weight Loss Clinic industry experience is a plus
- Proven time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Obtaining client medical history
- Taking blood pressure, pulse, height, and weight measurements
- Administering injections to patients
- Check-In and Check-Out duties as needed
- Promote a friendly, warm and exceptional customer experience
- Sales of products and services
- Other duties such as answering phones, scheduling appointments, and making reminder calls to patients as assigned by the Practice Manager or Assistant Manager
Immediate opening for qualified Phone Center & Clerical Staff personnel. This is a Monday-Thursday position in our outpatient weight management clinics. The ideal candidates will be experienced and comfortable with answering phones, scheduling appointments, and making reminder calls to patients as assigned by the Practice Manager or Assistant Manager. Qualified bilingual (Spanish/English) applicants very much appreciated.
If you enjoy helping others, and would like to be a part of a growing company with a great future, consider a career with Dr. Girouard's Weight Loss & Wellness Clinics. We offer a friendly working environment with paid training, advancement opportunities, and increasing income potential. If interested, please fax your cover letter, resume, and copy of valid certifications to 704-766-1002, or mail us a hard copy of these documents to:
Let's Get Thin MD
P.O. Box 1209
Cornelius, NC 28031
Thank you for considering a career with Dr. Girouard's Let's Get Thin MD Weight Loss & Wellness Clinics. Please check back here for future career opportunities and be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on current opportunities.